jueves, 3 de febrero de 2011

Intro !

So after me boring many people about my passion to write about new places, describe experiences and generally talk about my feelings towards all things new I have decided to create a blog. I thought this fitting after living, working and studying in Spain for near on 2 years now. Anyway after having dinner with my parents one evening - holidaying- I explained my passion to do exactly that which came the response well why don't you write a blog, so here I am with my first entry. Now I have been in Barcelona since March 2010 so have had some great experiences, however it is only now that I have felt the need to document them. So to my first entry a visit to La Paradeta, who knows which direction these blogs will take but as the Spanish and Italian do I m going with the flow....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario